Thank you for visiting the Renovest website (“Website”).
Information Collected and How It Is Used
For each visitor to this Website, nonpersonal information is automatically collected to make the site more useful to visitors, as well as to diagnose problems with this Website or servers, to learn about the number of visitors to the site and the types of technology they use, and to improve the site’s content. None of this information contains personal identifiers (such as name, address, telephone number, etc.). Information that is automatically collected includes:
- If you linked to this Website from another site, the address of the site you linked from;
- Your IP address (an IP address is a numerical identifier automatically assigned either to your Internet service provider or directly to your computer when you are surfing the Internet);
- Environmental variables including, among other things, the:
- Internet domain from which you access the Internet;
- Date and time you accessed this Website;
- The pages you accessed at this Website; and
- Internet address of the site you visit after leaving this Website.
- Invisible tags placed on this Website’s pages, not on your computer, to compile aggregate statistics about site usage. When you visit a page with a tag, a generic notice of your visit to that page is generated.
If you send comments or questions to this Website, the information you provide will normally be used to respond to you, to address issues you identify, to improve our services, or to assist you. Once you provide personal information, you are no longer an anonymous user of this Website. Information collected on this Website will not be used for commercial marketing purposes.
Third party tracking cookies
As is true of most websites, we gather some information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type and language, Internet service provider (ISP), referring and exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data. If you wish to “Do Not Track” or disable cookies on your web browser, you can go to your browser preferences / privacy / and follow instructions.
Changes to this statement
If we change our privacy statement, we will post the revised statement here, with an updated revision date. If we make significant changes to our statement, we may also notify you by other means, such as sending an e-mail or posting a notice on our news page.
Questions and feedback
Online policy only